Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday Wants!

The things I currently want, but do not have:
Books: I had to put myself on a book restriction, and I'm not allowed to buy any of these books/ebooks until I read a list of books I already have. I'm working on it, because I REALLY want to read these books. 

        

So, Friendship doesn't even come out until July 1st... I'm hoping to be closer to my goal by then so that I can pick it up to read on my holiday weekend + the following week off. It just seems like a book I will love... I'll let you know if/when I get to read it. 

The Vacationers has been all over everywhere for the last few weeks... some people love it, some people hate it... the summary sounds like a fun vacation read (ha!) even if the story ends up being not awesome. 

The Matchmaker is one of those books I have *almost* picked up 3 or 4 different times, either in a store or through my Nook. I'm torn though, because people seem to love it... but they're all the same people who were recently raving about The One & Only and I've never enjoyed any Emily Giffin book I picked up. It will probably be something I pick up at some point this summer just because it keeps catching my eye, but it's rated at the bottom of my "things I want" list for now. 

Beauty Products:


I know, I know... who *doesn't* want a Naked palette or 3? I don't have one though, and I've recently decided I NEED Naked 2 in my life. *dreamy sigh*

Other things:

I don't actually wear much jewelry, but I saw this necklace through something I found on Book Riot once and I saved the link and I really want it. My cat's name is Boo Radley, and I feel like he'd really appreciate it if I wore his name all the time. 

If/when I do get any of these things, I'll be sure to let you know if I like them or not. What do you wish you had today? 

-Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment